Thinking about, or currently using a Website and / or Social Media to promote your business or organization?
I can help and potentially save you money (Yes, even verses “Do It Yourself” site builders)
Not all small business owners, and local organizations have the time, ability or inclination to build, maintain, and regularly update a website but at the same time many would still like to have some sort of presence on the web.
What’s the difference between a website and a social media platform? A Website is the “Hub” of Your Online Presence – Social Media is a Marketing Tool. Use social media as a marketing platform to drive traffic to your website and to grow your email and customer list.
No logins, passwords, or personal information are required to view this site! Kelly Lake Communities will always be free to view and never have those annoying ads that seem to know where else you have been on the web!
Kelly Lake Communities website is truly a win-win-win situation. Think of it as a bricks-and-mortar mall, but in virtual space.
- Participating businesses win by getting fully functioning and regularly updated pages for a fraction of what websites would cost individually
- Community residents win by getting news and information specific to their area
- Local organizations win by showing their benefit to the community and promoting membership
- Categorized directory structure to help customers easily find what they need
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): so that you can be found using simple searches in any web browser
- Responsive Design: customizes your pages to be easily read on personal computers, mobile devices, tablets, and cell phones using various web browsers
- Contact information and location mapping
- Community calendar: event listings with mapping, downloadable to personal computers & mobile devices
- Social Media Links: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Publishing Assistance
- Safe and secure SSL, HTTPS, & PCI compliant Payment Gateway: take donations, sell on-line
- Targeted marketing campaign service available
Already have a great website?
Kelly Lake Communities website offers low cost banner ads to drive customers to your site!
My family and friends enjoy spending time at our cottage near Kelly Lake in Oconto County. With a 40+ year background in electronic technologies and more recently operating Lakeside Tech LLC as a freelance web designer / developer my goal is to create a quality website for this community and to give back whenever I can.